We are looking for mature candidates with a bit of life experience and great interpersonal skills. The things that matter most to us are having fun, working hard, and really going the extra mile in all aspects of the job.
We want our team to enjoy the mountains and ski and snowboard as much as possible, because we know that when you guys are happy, it shows in your work.
The roles of chalet host /chef & transfer driver are all very varied and they all require you to think on your feet in challenging situations. The type of people we’re looking for would be committed to ensuring excellent customer service and would pay a genuine interest in our guests to ensure they had an exceptional holiday at Jack & Jill.
Job Roles…(in brief!)
- Host the Jack & Jill guests & provide exceptional customer service
- Prepare and serve breakfast, afternoon tea & a four course evening meal , 5 evenings a week
- Ensure the chalet is clean & looking fantastic at all times
- Drive guests to & from the slopes in the Jack & Jill van
- Shopping for the chalet
What we offer…
- Transport to and from the resort
- Accommodation with all bills included
- Weekly salary
- Season lift pass (full Portes du Soleil area)
- Equipment hire (ski or snowboard)
- Uniform & training
We are on the search for awesome chalet hosts & chalet drivers to work in one of our incredible chalets.
If you think you would be suited to work at Jack & Jill, get in touch and tell us why! Include your CV along with a recent photo and send to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note we can only accept applicants over 21 years of age (due to driver insurance restrictions).