What’s included in your self-catered stay…
- Concierge service
- All bed linen, fluffy cotton towels and dressing gowns
- Luxury Eco Friendly toiletries
- End of stay clean
- Welcome pack essentials
What can you add on to your holiday?
- Food & Firewood shop. If you would like us to collect any food supplies or fire wood before you arrive you can do this through Carrefour Drive. Use the web browser Chrome who will translate it into english & choose Carrefour “St Jean D’Aulps”.
Place your order for a collection time of 4pm and we will deliver it to your chalet. We charge £50 for this service. Payment on arrival.
- Pre-booked airport transfers, right to the chalet door (£70/€78 pp return)
- Organise your ski pass to be waiting for you at your Chalet, ready for your first day on the slopes
- Arrange specialist ski & board hire to be fitted in the comfort of the Chalet. It’s hassle free!
- Advice on ski school, private tuition, off-piste guiding
- Assist in organising childcare
- Book in-chalet massage and beauty therapy
Helpful info for your Stay…
Please can you text or call Jamie on +33608971586 when you’re 1 hour from Morzine. This way we can ensure somebody will be there to greet you at the chalet.
Check in time is 4pm/Check out time is 10am.
If you arrive early or leave late we’re happy to look after your bags whilst you are in town or on the mountain.
For the chalet address and GPS coordinates of your Chalet, visit the map & location details on each individual Chalet page.
We will take a copy of your credit card on arrival. This is in the event that any damage to the property is caused during your stay. We ask our guests to do a general clean of the chalet (i.e strip beds, empty rubbish and dishwasher) and we do the rest.
We ask our guests to respect and look after the chalet during their stay. If the chalet needs additional cleaning there will be a charge.
Want to add on catering?
Get freshly prepared food delivered to your door! Bon Appétit offer gourmet frozen meals; including a fantastic range of top quality Italian, Asian, Indian, Vegan and vegetarian (Enter code JJ10 to get a Jack & Jill discount). Mangetout offer fresh home made meals which are tasty and simple.
Why not book an incredible chef? You can arrange anything from 1 night to a fully catered week. We recommend the following fantastic companies: