Hiking is one of the best ways to discover the area… and cover a lot of ground! There are paths that wind through beautiful alpine meadows, walks that lead you over mountain tops, and hidden treelined trails waiting to be found.
Hiring a guide is a great way to see parts of the area that you otherwise may miss, it’s also a great way of maximising your time as you don’t need to map-read or worry about taking the wrong path. Price for a days guided walking is approximately €150 for 1-10 people and €190 for 10-15 people.
If you would prefer to explore the many routes yourself there are detailed maps available, leading you to fabulous mountain vistas and emerald lakes. A few of our favourite walks to try are the Dérêches which is a wooded walk by the river, Roc d’Enfer that tests your vertigo with a ridge to the summit, and Ressachaux with a lovely view down the valley from the top.
- 7 nights luxury accommodation in a twin/ double room
- Continental breakfast every day
- Afternoon tea with homemade cake
- Delicious 3 course evening meal (for 5 of the 7 nights)
- Unlimited wine with your meal
- Advice on routes and daily walking plan
Also available at an additional cost
- Qualified walking guide
- Packed lunches
- Other local mountain and air activities