It can be hard preparing for your next event… so why not join our Triathlon camp and train in a beautiful lush alpine setting! For more details and how to book email email@example.com
Specialist Tri Coaches
You will be guided by our expert triathlon coach John Whittaker, who will oversee all aspects of your training sessions.
John Whittaker, is a vastly experienced coach having coached at Edinburgh triathletes for over fifteen years. Adept at all three disciplines he has a specialty in run technique, having significant input in that discipline towards the triathlon coaching education curriculum. His track athletics background, having competed in the national leagues during the UK’s golden era of middle distance running, has enabled him to support various athletes achieve their goals including GB representatives at age group level in triathlon and at elite level in ultra running.
John also is a director of Celtman and Swim Run Scotland and plays a major role in the succes of the iconic events in that stable. He is race director for the NewYear’s Day triathlon the long running event which has introduced many people to the sport over the years including Olympians. John’s enthusiasm for the sport is infectious and his friendly approach has enabled him to help others achieve things they thought beyond them. He has competed at the world age group championships and has recently completed the Swissman Xtreme triathlon.
Intensive 4 day program
- Structured sessions that focus on all three disciplines.
- The program can be tailored to suit you.
- Varied terrain enables your body to be challenged in different ways.
- Sessions are optional, you can push yourself as hard as you want.
After a full days training, the spacious chalet provides the perfect sanctuary in which to relax with a gorgeous hot tub and a big sunny balcony.
Why choose our triathlon training camp?
Get the most out of your training with our performance designed program. Get advice to improve your technique and performance with video feedback across all sports.
Swim in fresh alpine lakes, climb famous cols including the Tour de France stage 8, run on mountain paths at altitude.
Relax in luxury
Return home to a luxury Alpine chalet with spacious en-suite rooms, outdoor hot tub and views down the valley from a sunny balcony.
Our food is second to none. Fresh local produce is used to create healthy, nutritional meals that will fuel you for an intense days training.
Our coach will also provide advice on sports and performance nutrition.
Meet like-minded people with whom you can share experiences, tips and talk over the day’s events. Make friends and enjoy the benefits of training with other people.
The camp is available to people of all abilities, whether you’re a seasoned professional, or you’re training for your first triathlon, endurance cycling/running event.
- Transfers to and from Geneva airport (only a 1hr 10 mins away!)
- Luxury en-suite bedrooms
- Qualified training coach
- Specially designed training program
- Continental breakfast with daily changing hot option to fuel you for the day
- Healthy lunches
- Nutritional evening meal (wine included)
- Guidance of what to bring and how to get your bike here
Also available at an additional cost
- Local bike hire
- 121 coached sessions and training plan reviews
- Other local mountain and air activities
- Please note that flights are not included. The nearest airport is Geneva (1hr 10 mins)