What's included in your Self-Catered stay...
- Concierge service
- All bed linen, fluffy cotton towels and dressing gowns
- Scottish Fine Soaps Toiletries
- End of stay clean
- Welcome pack essentials
What can you add on to your holiday?
- Order your groceries through Carrefour Drive and we can arrange collection.
- Pre-booked airport transfers, right to the chalet door (£70/€78 pp return)
- Arrange specialist bike hire & advise on on summer activities- white water rafting, golf etc
- Assist in organising childcare
- Book in-chalet massage and beauty therapy
Want to add on catering?
Get freshly prepared food delivered to your door! Bon Appétit offer gourmet frozen meals; including a fantastic range of top quality Italian, Asian, Indian, Vegan and vegetarian (Enter code JJ10 to get a Jack & Jill discount). Mangetout offer fresh home made meals which are tasty and simple.
Why not book an incredible chef? You can arrange anything from 1 night to a fully catered week. We recommend the following fantastic companies:
Helpful info for your Stay...
Please can you text or call Jamie on +33608971586 when you’re 1 hour from Morzine. This way we can ensure somebody will be there to greet you at the chalet.
Check in time is 4pm/Check out time is 10am.
If you arrive early or leave late we’re happy to look after your bags whilst you are in town or on the mountain.
For the chalet address and GPS coordinates of your Chalet, visit the individual Chalet page and view on the map.
We will take a copy of your credit card on arrival. This is in the event that any damage to the property is caused during your stay. We ask our guests to do a general clean of the chalet (i.e strip beds, empty rubbish and dishwasher) and we do the rest.
We ask our guests to respect and look after the chalet during their stay. If the chalet needs additional cleaning there will be a charge.