During these strange times we want our customers to book with confidence. Here’s a few things to consider if trying to organise a holiday this year…….
Book with confidence
- We’re offering no risk bookings. If there are travel restrictions in place due to Covid 19 come the day of your holiday you can cancel free of charge. Airlines are also doing the same. All we ask is that we keep your deposit as a credit note for the next 2 years. For full details on this please see clause 5b of our Terms & Conditions.
- Organising group holidays last minute is not easy in terms of everyone getting the same time off work. We suggest getting everyone lined up to go for a certain week and if you have to pull the plug last minute then so be it. No financial loss.
- A lot of employers are being sympathetic and adapting to the situation by allowing their staff to work from home if they need to quarantine. It’s worth choosing group members who fall into this category.
- This could be one of the best bike/ski seasons ever for those that come out. Quiet pistes with no lift queues!
Covid 19 cleaning measures
We understand that cleaning protocols are now more important than ever. We would like to reassure all of our guests due to stay with us that we are implementing even more stringent cleaning measures before each party arrives.
Here are some of the enhanced measures we have in place:
- Ventilating rooms for extended periods between bookings.
- Focusing on frequently touched surfaces: Light switches, doorknobs, remote controls, thermostats and window handles are just a few of the areas we disinfect.
- Washing all linens at the highest heat setting recommended by the manufacturer
- Double-checking that all high-touch surfaces are sanitised.
- Providing extra cleaning products for guests: we will leave hand sanitiser and disinfectant wipes for use throughout your stay.
Please remember to wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water frequently. We advise wearing a mask when moving around any indoor spaces (shops, bars, restaurants etc).
If you require any further information regarding our Covid-19 policies don’t hesitate to contact us. Please visit the Public Health France site for all the latest updates (translate with Google translate where necessary).
Here is Coronavirus Guidance issued by Public Health France.