For us, it’s all about the Team.
We are looking for mature candidates with a bit of life experience and great interpersonal skills. The things that matter most to us are having fun, working hard, and really going the extra mile in all aspects of the job.
We want our team to enjoy the mountains and ski and snowboard as much as possible, because we know that when you guys are happy, it shows in your work.
The role of chalet host/chef is very varied and requires you to think on your feet in challenging situations. The type of people we’re looking for would be committed to ensuring excellent customer service, and would pay a genuine interest in our guests to ensure they had an exceptional holiday at Jack & Jill.
Jack & Jill … had fun working in the Alps!
We are on the search for three sets of couples (or 2 close friends) to work in one of our lovely chalets.
If you think you would be suited to work at Jack & Jill, get in touch and tell us why! Include your CV along with a recent photo and send to email@example.com
Job Roles...(in brief!)
• Host the Jack & Jill guests & provide exceptional customer service
• Prepare and serve breakfast, afternoon tea & a four course evening meal , 6 days a week
• Ensure the chalet is clean & looking fantastic at all times
• Drive guests to & from the slopes in the Jack & Jill van
• Shopping for the chalet
What we offer...• Transport to and from the resort
• Accommodation with all bills included
• Weekly salary
• One full day off a week
• Season lift pass (full Portes du Soleil area)
• Equipment hire (ski or snowboard)
• Uniform & training